Our Aquabus service links the City Centre to the Bay.
*SERVICE ALL YEAR ROUND – WEATHER PERMITTING*
- Full wheelchair, pushchair and bicycle access
- Easy access – No steps
- Comfortable modern bus seats
- Very stable and safe construction – aluminum catamaran hull with a total of 8 watertight compartments
- Modern boats, saving the environment
Please note payment for this service is by cash only, on board the boat.
10:00 | 11:00 | 12:00 | 13:00 | 14:00 | 15:00 | 16:00 | 17:00
10:30 | 11:30 | 12:30 | 13:30 | 14:30 | 15:30 | 16:30
Request stops available:
- Channel View
- The Barrage
- Taff’s Mead Embankment
Call the boat on 07500 556 556
Prices, Booking and tickets:
Adults – £4 | Children under 15 – £2
Under 3’s go free!
No charge for bicycles or pushchairs
Tickets can only be purchased on board, cash only.
Each way takes 25 minutes or 1 hour if you choose to stay on board for a relaxing 1 hour long, river cruise, back to where you boarded the boat.
See the sights
- The Wales Millennium Center
- The Pierhead Building
- St Davids Hotel
- The wetlands nature reserve
- Cardiff Bay Barrage
- The Cardiff Bay White Water Activity Center
- River Taff
- Brains Brewery
- Principality Stadium
- Bute Park & Cardiff Castle
We reserve the right to alter services and prices without prior notice.