See and experience Cardiff Bay, the Barrage and the rivers Taff and Ely, first hand on board an Aquabus Cardiff Bay Cruise.
- 45 Minute bay tours on the hour
- Calling at the Barrage (Penarth)
- the Wetlands nature reserve
- The Scenic River Ely
- The White Water Rafting Centre
- The River Taff with the Principality Stadium
- On Board 100 seater Enterprise
- Panoramic views all around with sunroofs
- Open Air viewing deck at the rear
- No steps on board – fully accessible
- Modern boats, built to the latest safety standards
- Toilet facilities on board
- Schools, Group Bookings, Private Parties
Our panoramic windows let you enjoy views of Mermaid Quay and the Wetlands nature reserve from the water, in complete comfort and safety.
Half way round we stop at the barrage locks and sluices where you can get off and explore the Penarth side of the Bay. Rejoin our vessel an hour later when we call in again.
With our educational charters for schools or groups we are able to offer private charter of the vessel with a commentary or use your own personal guide to show you round.